Monday, November 3, 2008

Be The Light in November - Inspiration

The WoYoPracMo theme for November is Seeing the Light, Being Light, Searching for Lightness. Being Light. I like that.

I have always loved November. The coolness (sometimes very cold), the shorter days, warm & comforting food, warm fires, tea and fleece - oh yes, and flannel sheets on the bed. Wow - I love November. It is also the time when I really turn to my more introspective side. With the earlier darkness, it is much less of a challenge to get on my yoga mat. To practice my breath work. To meditate. It is much easier to journal and to be silent and to connect with others on a deeper level. It is the time of the year where I am really able to fill myself up and look back on the year. For me, November is a great month to see the light.

Off to walk the dog in the cool morning beauty of November.

What will you do today to help you live the theme? Need some help? Below are some places I think will help you See the Light, Be Light, and FIND Lightness. Enjoy!

Musélan Related Blogs for November Inspiration:
For Inspiration - musélan
For Yoga Inspiration - musasana
For Creating The Life of Your Dreams - Just Feel Good
For Finding Joy - Awaken To Joy Club

Inspiration Around the Web:
World Yoga Practice Month
To Connect With Others - Operation Nice and 29 Gifts
Yoga - Reflections On Yoga

2 comments:

SAS said...

I TOO LOVE THE IDEA OF BEING THE LIGHT .. AND ALL THE THINGS YOU SAY ABOUT NOVEMBER ARE RIGHT ON! CHICKEN VINDALOO SEASON. THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT IDEAS ON WHERE TO LOOK FOR MORE LIGHT.

@MuseKaren said...

Hey! I had Chicken Vindaloo for dinner!