Saturday, December 29, 2007

.: The New Year :.

I do not think that I have ever had so much excitement for a New Year in my life. I feel like a brand new person, so happy to be alive and patiently waiting to see what the New Year will bring to me. Joy at its best!

January is going to be full of growth. I am participating in WoYoPracMo. I will do yoga and write about it each day. I know this will bring me to a new level of awareness and insight with my practice. This will also bring a new level of dedication to my writing. I want to write more and this is the perfect opportunity.

January also is the start of a year long program I did 2 years ago and am so excited to do again. It's called A Year of Living Compassionately. I cannot wait to see the new level of compassion and joy I will reach this year. Check it out - there is a pre-assignment on the website. I will also be contributing to the Compassion Club blog with my friends Laura and Marya. More writing!

This is also the year of the MOVE! I know we will find our perfect house this year.

Are you ready for your New Year??

PS - The insurance form is still sitting on my kitchen table. I guess I'm still not inspired to complete it :-)

No comments: