Friday, January 25, 2008

Skating Inspires Me

Last night my dear friend The Corporate Yogini and I attended the US Nationals Figure Skating Ladies Short Program. We had so much fun and spotted so many pros and former skaters.

I have always been so inspired by the skaters and the beauty that is skating. It touches so many of my senses - I love the flow and grace and movement across the ice. The classical music is so soothing to my soul. I am also inspired by their passion and dedication.

So - who did we see? Kristy Yamaguchi, Dick Button, Jamie Sale, David Pellitier, Nancy Kerrigan, Todd Eldredge, Scott Hamilton, Tannith Belbin, Tai Babilonia, Randy Gardner and I'm not sure but I think I saw Oksana Baiul fly by in a big white fur coat :-)

Thank you Beth!

1 comment:

@MuseLaura said...

I have tagged you for a meme, my dear! Check it out at: http://reflectionsonyoga.blogspot.com/2008/02/in-past-year.html