Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Yoga Cardinal

I teach yoga at a corporation. We have moved the class many times to different rooms as the company grows and expands. Our newest location is a big room with nice big windows. It is a great space. There is a tree outside of the window. Last week I was hearing this noise and looked over to the window. The cardinal was flying from the tree to the window. He would peck at the window. Then fly back to the tree. Again and again and again. I thought it was quite cute. I think he likes our yogic energy!

He was at it again today.

I hope he is there next week too.

I dedicated our practice to him. May he have a warm place to sleep tonight - it is really cold outside.

1 comment:

Gypsy Girl said...

I love this post! Nature is so beautiful when we stop to appreciate it. It reminds me of my little chipmunk that I swear watches me practice yoga. I wrote about him some time ago on my blog at: http://travelingshoesblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/walls.html
I wish you peace, love and laughter