Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In The Past Year

YogaLaura tagged me! Thanks Laura for the great questions. I can't wait for my birthday so I'm going to answer them now.

In the Past year:

What was your most embarrassing moment?
I’m sure I had them but I honestly cannot remember one!

What are you proudest of achieving?
Waking up every day excited to experience whatever the day holds for me.

What would you do differently with the benefit of hindsight?
I would have woke up that way everyday of my life.

What did you love about last year?
It was a joy filled year.

In the Next year:

What do you want to say you accomplished next year on this day?
I’m sure it will be something good – I can’t wait for the surprise!

What are you looking most forward to in the next year?
Flowers and all of the seasons – the beauty all around.

What goal of yours are you most tantalized by?
Creating a life with lots of space, animals and sharing that with my husband everyday and night.

If you knew you only had the next year to live, what would you make sure to do? What is stopping you?
This is a hard question - I think I'm doing it now!

No comments: