Monday, July 7, 2008

The Next Decade

The other day a man asked me what I thought was the best time of life. "Why," I answered without a thought, "now." ~David Grayson
If you haven't noticed, there is a little sidebar item called "The Next Decade". Yes, my next decade begins in 98 days. The next decade can be a little intimidating, a little scary. It was put there to remind myself to live each day to it's fullest. To enjoy the here and now. It is also a reminder that the best is yet to come. As each day passes, I learn new things about myself and about the world. I know that it only gets better. I also want to insure that I am living my life to the fullest each and every day of THIS decade!

Peace.

1 comment:

Marya said...

You are not having a mid-, I mean early- life crisis are you? Of course, if you are it's probably one of the best ones I've seen. (versus the worst I've seen, i.e. my father)
Hang in there baby!