Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It Happened...


"Life begins at forty."~ W B Pitkin

The big day came and it was bigger and better than anything I could have ever imagined thanks to my friends. They are kind, compassionate, silly, thoughtful, fun, and ALL SNEAKY! I was kidnapped from my house and spent a wonderful day shopping, movie watching, eating and entertaining them all because I had no idea what the heck was going on.

They giggled, they whispered, they conspired and passed notes under the lunch table. I loved every minute of it.

SAS sent birthday wishes via her blog featuring granola (my favorite recipe - hers) and raspberries (grown in her garden). Thank you my wonderful friend!

The cute, fingerless gloves above are from blog-less Gina in PA (get a blog girl!). I love, love, love them and you too!

So many CARDS!

And this special Birthday Wish from 3 little cutie-pies (warning, plug your ears toward the end):



May your next big one be as special as mine.

"Friends are kisses blown to us by angels." ~Author Unknown

Thank you to all my wonderful friends near and far - I love you all!


2 comments:

Amy Zellmer said...

You are too cute girl!! So glad you had a wonderful 40th, you deserve it!!!

SAS said...

Your new portrait is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! 40 and FAB!! XO